Technispa $189 Allow 60minThis renowned Guinot technology brings lymphatic drainage, galvanic infusion and faradic muscle toning (electrical stimulation) together in one treatment. The Technispa works fantastically well to eliminate fluid retention, significantly reduce the appearance of cellulite and tone the major muscle groups. Included is a full body exfoliation and application of body moisturiser at the end that keeps the lymphatics working post treatment! Ad on sauna for only $40, allow 30min. Recommended pre technispa to sweat out heavy metals, toxins and excess fluid and heats the tissue up for more effective results.
DMK Body à 45min stand alone treatment $120 per body part or Add on $95 per body part
DMK’s signature Enzyme Therapy Treatment is specifically designed to encourage the bodies skin to perform at its best. This unique solution is used to help revise cellulite, fluid retention, dry skin, crepe like loose skin, poor circulation, ingrown hairs, hyperpigmentation, scarring, stretch marks, keratsis pilaris and acne. If you have lost a lot of weight but still carry loose skin, a tailored program using DMK’s Body Enzyme Therapy can help to tighten and snap the skin back into place! DMK creates skin revision treatments so you can love the body you live in. The enzymes work so well with the technispa here at Pellis we work on all levels of the skin for maximum results.
Criocumm Fat Freezing à Single Applicator $249 allow, Dual Applicator $429 allow 60min
Fat Freezing is the brand name for a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that targets selective stubborn fat cells using cold temperatures to “freeze” and kill them. Here at Pellis Medispa, our highly experienced Sydney therapists use a state-of-the-art medical device known as Criocuum, which is based on a principle of fat reduction known as cryoliporeduction. This treatment produces amazing results with an average reduction in fatty tissue of up to 45%. The fat removal procedure is carried out easily, quickly, permanently, and with no surgery or downtime. A consultation is required and healthy food intake and exercise is necessary to achieve the best results. Three treatments on the same area is required for optimum results, one month apart.
DMK Body sculpting wrap $120 Allow 45min
A thermogenic, body sculpting wrap, this treatment assists in stimulating the lymphatic-drainage system, helping to remove toxins and waste material that cause stagnation and fluid build-up. This prevents fat cells from becoming engorged and squashing the blood vessels. When fat cells are inflated with fluid and toxic waste they bulge and create the dimpled, lumpy bumpy appearance seen on the skin that we call cellulite. Body Sculpting stimulates the circulatory and lymphatics drainage systems restoring optimal function to the affected area helping to revise the appearance of cellulite and flatten out those stubborn dimples to create a firm, tight and toned body. Great treatment for muscle fatigue and lactic acid build post technispa.
Germaine De Capuccini Vitamin C infusion Body exfoliation and body wrap Allow 60 min $149
Melt away dead skin cells with this Vitamin C infused body exfoliant leaving your skin looking and feeling brand new. After you have washed off in our shower, you then apply the Vitamin C illuminous body mask on and your skin which will rejuvenate and absorb this Vitamin C goodness. This is left on your skin by massaging in the access and allowing your skin to fully absorb and then you shower it off in the evening. Your skin is left feeling like velvet and looks hydrated and soothed.
We are aware of people’s time restrictions so we are able to do two treatments at once for example: criocuum fat freezing with a DMK Enzyme treatment, if you would like this please notify our team and we can organise dual treatments at once!
Beauty Treatments near Sydney
Beauty treatments near Sydney can completely transform your body and confidence for the better. Whether you want to work on insecurities you have or just want to treat yourself, these worthwhile treatments provide impressive, long-lasting results.
The Benefits of Body Sculpting
Body sculpting in Sydney has advantages for all women and men, even if you don’t particularly want to lose weight. You can look forward to a myriad of advantages associated with this process, including the following:
- Targeted weight loss: If you have stubborn areas where you struggle to lose weight, body contouring may be just what you need. This process is effective at helping individuals lose body fat in areas that are known to be difficult places to lose weight, meaning you can easily tackle and focus on areas you are more unhappy with than others.
- Non-invasive: Unlike other older forms of body sculpting, Pellis Medispa offers a non-invasive option so that you can avoid going under the knife while still getting desired results. Thus, this procedure offers no downtime or pain, unlike surgery, which is a much more painful process with prolonged healing time.
- Uplifts confidence: Body sculpting does so much more for you than what meets the eye. Underneath the surface level changes, something wonderful happens. Your self-esteem grows, and you develop a strong sense of body confidence, transforming the way you see yourself for the better.
The advantages of body sculpting in Sydney go further than just skin deep, thanks to its clear emotional benefits too.
Common Mistakes Made When Looking for Body Sculpting in Sydney
Knowing the advantages of this life-changing yet the non-invasive procedure is useful, but so is knowing the most frequent pitfalls that people experience when choosing their preferred spa or company. Here are things to avoid:
- Body sculpting is an investment and should be treated as such. Therefore, using the cheapest company or spa you come across as opposed to the one with the most positive reviews will cost you in the long run. It may be cheaper since the equipment used is possibly not as effective. Invest in a spa that has satisfied customers who have experienced effective, long-term results.
- The best way to find out what the previous clients think of a company or spa’s services is through their social media pages. You can have a look through their pages to see honest and unbiased reviews.
- If you don’t do your research beforehand to find out the above-mentioned facts, you may choose a spa that lets you down and provides procedures that are not as effective in the long run. This may end up costing you more since you’ll need more sessions to see results.
You should easily find a company that offers quality, effective treatments when keeping the above in mind.
About Pellis Medispa
Pellis Medispa was founded by aesthetician Yvette Hayes, who has over 20 years of experience in the beauty industry. We offer cutting-edge treatments and products for clients looking to rejuvenate their skin.
Contact us for more information on the life-changing body contouring we offer.