Infrared Sauna Package For those who are after detoxification, removal of heavy metals and bad bacteria’s the infrared sauna package is for you. We recommend to per week, over a three week period. Package of 6 $250.00 Package of 12 $500
LED and Peel Package of 6 $600
For a quick pick me up our peel and LED package is designed to exfoliate and boost your skins health in a short period of 40 minutes. We recommend weekly for optimum results. This includes double cleanse, 10 minutes on an intense LED light program, then rebalancing the skin with a mask.
Technispa Package of 6 $945.00
If you have started a health journey, we recommend the Technispa as a boost to your lymphatic system. Eliminate Toxins, move stagnation, tones muscles and reduce cellulite. We recommend a minimum of 1 per week, or 2 per week for three weeks for optimum results
Technispa, Infrared Sauna and Kallos Package of 6 $1350
This package offers full cellular regeneration in our state of the art Kallos altitude therapy room. By doing these treatments in our Kallos room it triples the effects of the treatments and also increases metabolic rate which has a fat burning effect. For optimum results we recommend 2 a week for three weeks. This includes a 35 minute infrared sauna and full body technispa treatment in our revolutionary Kallos therapy room.
We can also customise packages with all of our treatments to suit your skins requirements so you receive the best possible results fo
What You Should Know About Fat Freezing in Sydney
Fat Freezing has come to Sydney through Pellis Medispa. Our experienced therapists freeze fat in Sydney using a medical device called a Criocuum, which does the freezing. This procedure is non-invasive; it freezes stubborn fat cells and eventually kills them. We require a consultation before your fat freezing appointment to ensure your diet and habits are in line for the best results. We recommend three fat freezing sessions that will be one month apart for the best and long-lasting results.
Benefits of Fat Freezing Services
After your first session, you will already start to see the fantastic results of fat freezing. We aim to provide the best services regarding your skin and body and would not recommend this procedure for anybody who is pregnant or has any open wounds.
- Fat freezing is a non-invasive procedure that uses a machine to freeze fat instead of surgery. The device releases cold energy that ultimately destroys the fat cells it contacts.
- Freezing fat requires a short period. We do one treatment every month for three months, and you need no unnecessary downtime.
- The recovery period of this procedure is short as it’s not an open procedure, and you won’t experience any aches and pains.
Signs You Should Invest in Cellulite Reduction Treatment
Anybody who doesn’t have any underlying conditions regarding blood cells, body fat, pregnancy and open wounds can benefit from fat freezing.
- If you are looking for some mild changes to sculpt your body and tone up, you should consider fat freezing.
- If you experience difficultly getting rid of fat in a specific area, fat freezing could facilitate your progress.
- Anybody who is not significantly overweight can benefit from fat freezing. If you have an issue with your weight and feel you are in the bracket to benefit, a consultation with one of our therapists is ideal for clearing up any uncertainty.
About Pellis Medispa
With eighteen years of industry experience, our founder and owner, Yvette Hayes, has brought to life an immaculate clinic that can benefit everybody. With her extensive research into skin care and beauty, we have gathered a range of treatments for all skin types along with fat reduction treatments to accent the beautiful body you already have. We use advanced technology to determine your skin type and the needs it has and enable it to become glowing and beautiful.
We aim to provide you with a comforting and safe environment while receiving your treatment. We recommend scheduling an appointment before your treatment to ensure you receive all the benefits possible. Our aesthetician will design a package according to your body and skin type.
Pellis Medispa uses the latest technology to infuse your treatments with a selection of stem cells from plants and cosmeceutical peptides. All aestheticians and nurses are highly qualified to ensure your safety while performing your procedures, treatments, and injections.