Pellis Medispa Sydney
Fall in love
with your skin
Pellis Medispa Difference
At Pellis Medispa we marry together a luxurious experience with highly skilled skin professionals and cutting-edge treatments. During your visit you’ll enjoy the best in rejuvenating facials, world-first delivery systems, and a full consultation to ensure the ultimate bespoke service. We also have a full range of cosmetic injectables, scientifically proven body treatments for contouring, detoxification and fat reduction and many other face and body services.
Uncover Your Skin’s Natural GlowOur experienced aestheticians and nurses are trained to help you look and feel more youthful and refreshed without surgery and with minimal downtime. We invite you to schedule a consultation at our sydney skin clinic to discover how our personalised approach to skin rejuvenation can bring out your inner and outer radiance.
Enhance Facial Contours with Cosmetic Injections
Look natural without looking ‘done.’ Neuromodulators and dermal fillers can lift and rejuvenate your facial features while retaining balance and facial harmony.
Each client at Pellis Medispa, Sydney is booked in to consult with our registered nurse and prescribing doctor prior to treatment. Our medical professionals will ensure that you’ll receive the best personalised assessment, recommendation and aesthetic consideration when performing your injections.
Body Contouring for Smoother Curves
You can follow a healthy lifestyle and still develop areas of stubborn fat. At our sydney skin clinic we offer the very best and latest technology, the criocuum, a permanent fat reduction procedure that helps women and men freeze away fat cells through a process called cryotherapy.
A good candidate for this treatment is someone within 10 kilos of their ideal weight who wants to contour and shape their body. Results are highly consistent with the average person experiencing a reduction in fatty tissue of between 3mm and 15mm, or up to 45%. Once the fat cells have been naturally eliminated, they don’t regenerate.
Look and Feel Great from the Inside Out
In addition to a full complement of face and body treatments, pellis medispa has collaborated with a holistic care naturopath. Naturopathic options include: nutritional advice, relaxation techniques and herbal medicine.
Each client at pellis medispa, sydney is booked in to consult with our registered nurse and prescribing doctor prior to treatment. Our medical professionals will ensure that you’ll receive the best personalised assessment, recommendation and aesthetic consideration when performing your injections.
Medispa Treatment Packages
Some treatments are best performed in a series in order to help you achieve your rejuvenation goals faster. Our carefully curated packages offer great saving when purchased in advance and include some of the best skincare products from Guinot, Fytofontana cosmeceuticals and Teoxane. Using these products daily can prolong the results of your professional treatment at home. For your convenience, you can book now and pay at a later date with Salonpay or Afterpay.
We Offer Skin Rejuvenation Treatments in Sydney
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your skin, you should consider taking advantage of one of our skin rejuvenation treatments in Sydney. When you come to Pellis Medispa, we provide you with the personalised attention your skin needs so you can enjoy smooth and healthy skin.
Key Questions to Ask Us Regarding Skin Treatments in Bondi Junction
Our goal is to help you feel completely calm and relaxed during your time at our cosmetic clinic in Bondi Junction, which is why we’re happy to answer any of your questions. Examples of common inquiries that we receive from clients include:
- I’m not sure what skin treatment is right for me. One of the services that we offer entails meeting with one of our consultants to talk about your skincare goals. Whether you have concerns about different treatment options or you simply want more information about a facial or an injectable, we’re here to assist.
- I have sensitive skin. Is it still okay for me to get a facial? Absolutely. We recommend our bespoke facial for any client that has sensitive skin. These facials are customised to your skin type and incorporate exfoliation, lymphatic drainage, facial cupping and a variety of other techniques that will help you to relax and leave our clinic with beautiful skin.
- How often should I schedule an appointment? Our technicians will coordinate with you to develop a recommended treatment schedule. Keep in mind that multiple different treatments in too short of a time may cause your skin to have an adverse reaction which is why it’s important to plan your skincare treatments carefully.
Benefits of Skin Treatments in Randwick
Are you unsure about whether making an appointment at our skin clinic in Double Bay is the best option for you? Here are a few reasons why we think you will love taking advantage of our services:
- Stress reduction: Is there anything better than soothing at the end of a long day and having one of our experienced aestheticians help you perfect your ideal appearance? When you come in for one of our treatments, you can count on having a luxurious experience from start to finish.
- Improved confidence: When you struggle with blotchy or acne-prone skin, you may feel uncomfortable walking into a room of people. Our skin treatments can help to reduce these unsightly marks and restore your confidence.
- Reduce the signs of ageing: While we can’t turn back the hands of time for you, our treatments can help to reduce the signs of ageing by thoroughly cleaning the area and using techniques that can help to tighten loose skin, which can give you a more youthful appearance.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Skin Treatments in Sydney
Although we love seeing our clients at one of our skin clinics in Sydney, we always want to see them get the most out of an appointment with one of our technicians which is why we recommend that you keep these tips in mind:
- Avoid the sun: Are you planning an outdoor adventure after your skin treatment in Sydney? Don’t forget to pack the sunscreen. UV rays can wreak havoc on your skin especially is you are on any medication like the pill and wear synthetic makeup. These can cause hyperpigmentation. We suggest that you stay out of the sun as much as possible. If you do have to be outside, use a generous dollop of sunscreen and bring a hat with you for extra protection. Expose your legs, arms or back for Vitamin D synthesis not your face, neck and chest.
- Hydration is key: Did you know that drinking water and remaining hydrated can give your skin a natural glow? While it’s important to come to our medispa for regular appointments, you should always keep a bottle of water handy and drink the recommended amount of water each day. Remember for every 25kg of body weight 1 ltr of water is required.
- Be conscious of your diet: Your diet can have a direct impact on your skin’s health. For example, if you eat sugar-heavy foods, you’re more likely to suffer from breakouts or oily skin. It’s important to remember that you are what you eat. We truly believe in supplementation. As we age our body naturally depletes in vital enzymes and proteins. Nutrition is a huge contributing factor to restoring vitality in the skin and all internal functions. This is all covered in our consultations.
Related Services We Provide to a Skin Treatment in Sydney
We not only offer our clients quality skin treatments but a variety of other services, including:
- Skincare products: Are you looking for skincare products that you can use at home? Then, we have exactly what you need. We maintain an extensive inventory of top-of-the-line skincare merchandise. From serums to cleansers to moisturisers and beauty tools, you’re sure to find everything you need to complete a healthy skincare routine.
- Flexible appointment times: We offer appointments times six days per week to meet the needs of our clients. However, our hours do change throughout the week, so we encourage you to either book your appointment online or give us a call to ensure that you get the timeslot that you want. If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible. Reminder texts and emails are sent out 24 hrs prior to your appointment to confirm. Please respect our time and reschedule if need be.
- Packages: Our package options are a great way to help keep yourself pampered. For instance, our LED and Peel Package allows you to book six of these 40-minute treatments. We suggest that you book one appointment over the next six weeks to see optimal results.
About Pellis Medispa
At Pellis Medispa, we love working with our clients to assist them in achieving the goals that they have for their skin. Get in touch with our cosmetic clinic in Bondi today for more information about our services or to book an appointment.