Pellis Medispa Sydney
Fall in love
with your skin
Experience the Pellis Medispa differenceAt Pellis Medispa we marry together a luxurious and a ‘one-of-a-kind’ experience, with highly trained and skilled skin professionals, to provide you with cutting-edge and life changing treatments. Our philosophy of accountability, connection, education, and passion gives us our point of difference, helping us to target and address your key concerns with every treatment. We offer a range of skin and body treatments, and cosmetic injectables that can be completely customised to your skin needs. You will leave feeling rejuvenated, radiant, and relaxed, feeling confident! We invite you to schedule a complementary consultation at our Sydney Skin Clinic to discover how our personalised approach to skin revision and rejuvenation can bring out your inner and outer radiance.
Most Outstanding Reactive Skin Case Study
We recently received an award in 2nd place for Most Outstanding Reactive Skin Case Study at the 2023 for Australia and NZ at the DMK Skin Celebration Dinner. This award is given to the clinic that has demonstrated their excellence in the delivery of DMK Professional Skin Revision treatments through achieving outstanding transformations as seen in their Before & After submission.
‘The entire Pellis Medispa team continually achieve terrific results and I commend them for their commitment to always being better than their best. I can honestly say to all the other DMK winners that the level of expertise, care for clients, and results is unparalleled no matter what the world throws at us!’ – Danne Montague-King, DMK Founder
Our Skin Therapies:
Our skin is the largest organ in the body. All our treatments are completely individualised and use a range of scientifically proven procedures to give you the best results. For all new clients a complementary consultation is performed allowing for us to provide a customisable therapy.
We offer DMK Enzyme Therapy and Skin Revision, Cutera’s Excel V+, Dermapen 4 Skin Needling, Pellis Bespoke Facial, Guinot Intensive Facials, OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Super facial, LED Light Therapy.
Our Body Treatments:
You can follow a healthy lifestyle and still develop areas of stubborn fat, cellulite, fluid retention, stress relief and more!
At our clinic we offer a range of treatments to target these concerns and more, allowing you to feel confident in your own skin. Our treatments are DMK Body Enzymes, Guinot Technispa, Infrared Sauna and Criocuum Fat Freezing. For all new clients a complementary consultation is performed allowing for us to provide a customisable therapy.
Our Cosmetic Injectables:
Get that natural look you have been searching for! Lift and rejuvenate your facial features while retaining balance and facial harmony. This can be achieved with one of our many cosmetic injectables services. We offer anti- wrinkle injectables, PRGF injection and skin needling, and PDO Threads.
Each client at Pellis Medispa is booked into a complementary consultation with our registered nurse (RN) and prescribing doctor prior to treatment. Our medical professionals will ensure that you’ll receive the best personalised assessment, recommendation and aesthetic consideration when performing your injections.
We offer skin rejuvenation treatments in Sydney
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your skin, you should consider taking advantage of one of our skin rejuvenation treatments in Sydney. When you come to Pellis Medispa, we provide you with the personalised attention your skin needs so you can enjoy smooth and healthy skin.
Key questions to ask us regarding skin treatments in Bondi Junction
Our goal is to help you feel completely calm and relaxed during your time at our cosmetic clinic in Bondi Junction, which is why we’re happy to answer any of your questions. Examples of common inquiries that we receive from clients include:
- Q: I’m not sure what skin treatment is right for me.
One of the services that we offer entails meeting with one of our consultants to talk about your skincare goals. Whether you have concerns about different treatment options or you simply want more information about a facial or an injectable, we’re here to assist.
- Q: I have sensitive skin. Is it still okay for me to get a facial?
Absolutely. We recommend our bespoke facial for any client that has sensitive skin. These facials are customised to your skin type and incorporate exfoliation, lymphatic drainage, facial cupping and a variety of other techniques that will help you to relax and leave our clinic with beautiful skin.
- Q: How often should I schedule an appointment?
Our technicians will coordinate with you to develop a recommended treatment schedule. Keep in mind that multiple different treatments in too short of a time may cause your skin to have an adverse reaction which is why it’s important to plan your skincare treatments carefully.
- Q: I’m not sure what skin treatment is right for me.
Benefits of skin treatments
Are you unsure about whether making an appointment at our skin clinic in Bondi Junction is the best option for you? Here are a few reasons why we think you will love taking advantage of our services:
Here are a few reasons why we think you will love taking advantage of our services:
- Stress reduction: Is there anything better than soothing at the end of a long day and having one of our experienced aestheticians help you perfect your ideal appearance? When you come in for one of our treatments, you can count on having a luxurious experience from start to finish.
- Improved confidence: When you struggle with blotchy or acne-prone skin, you may feel uncomfortable walking into a room of people. Our skin treatments can help to reduce these unsightly marks and restore your confidence.
- Reduce the signs of ageing: While we can’t turn back the hands of time for you, our treatments can help to reduce the signs of ageing by thoroughly cleaning the area and using techniques that can help to tighten loose skin, which can give you a more youthful appearance.
Tips for getting more value out of skin treatments in Sydney
Although we love seeing our clients at one of our skin clinics in Sydney, we always want to see them get the most out of an appointment with one of our technicians which is why we recommend that you keep these tips in mind:
- Avoid the sun: Are you planning an outdoor adventure after your skin treatment in Sydney? Don’t forget to pack the sunscreen. UV rays can wreak havoc on your skin especially is you are on any medication like the pill and wear synthetic makeup. These can cause hyperpigmentation. We suggest that you stay out of the sun as much as possible. If you do have to be outside, use a generous dollop of sunscreen and bring a hat with you for extra protection. Expose your legs, arms or back for Vitamin D synthesis not your face, neck and chest.
- Hydration is key: Did you know that drinking water and remaining hydrated can give your skin a natural glow? While it’s important to come to our medispa for regular appointments, you should always keep a bottle of water handy and drink the recommended amount of water each day. Remember for every 25kg of body weight 1 ltr of water is required.
- Be conscious of your diet: Your diet can have a direct impact on your skin’s health. For example, if you eat sugar-heavy foods, you’re more likely to suffer from breakouts or oily skin. It’s important to remember that you are what you eat. We truly believe in supplementation. As we age our body naturally depletes in vital enzymes and proteins. Nutrition is a huge contributing factor to restoring vitality in the skin and all internal functions. This is all covered in our consultations.
Related services we provide to a skin treatment in Sydney
We not only offer our clients quality skin treatments but a variety of other services, including:
- Skincare products: Are you looking for skincare products that you can use at home? Then, we have exactly what you need. We maintain an extensive inventory of top-of-the-line skincare merchandise. From serums to cleansers to moisturisers and beauty tools, you’re sure to find everything you need to complete a healthy skincare routine.
- Flexible appointment times: We offer appointments times six days per week to meet the needs of our clients. However, our hours do change throughout the week, so we encourage you to either book your appointment online or give us a call to ensure that you get the timeslot that you want. If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible. Reminder texts and emails are sent out 24 hrs prior to your appointment to confirm. Please respect our time and reschedule if need be.
- Packages: Our package options are a great way to help keep yourself pampered. For instance, our LED and Peel Package allows you to book six of these 40-minute treatments. We suggest that you book one appointment over the next six weeks to see optimal results.
About Pellis Medispa
Pellis Medispa is located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburb, Randwick. Our serene space is designed with your comfort and wellbeing in mind, creating a safe and secure environment for our clients. The luxurious and minimalist interior has been designed carefully for your enjoyment and relaxation, providing you with a memorable experience.
Our skin clinic in Sydney offers the most advanced rejuvenation treatments and products for the face and body. We offer world-renowned therapies, from DMK Skin Revision to Cutera’s Excel V+, making us a one stop destination to achieve great-looking skin. We also take it one step further to provide you with cosmetic injectables to naturally enhance your features, offering a range from PRGF to Anti-wrinkle injections. All therapies we offer are the most effective, safest, and revolutionary skin and body treatments which cannot be found in other Sydney Clinics.
Our highly qualified therapist and team are committed and focused on fulfilling your needs from the moment you walk in, up until you walk out the door. They are highly knowledgeable and parmedically trained, to provide you with the most outstanding treatments. All injections are performed by our extremely experienced and skilled registered nurse cosmetic injector. We take pride in our incredible results, treating the client holisitically, rather than just superficial.
For all new clients a complementary consultation is completed prior to treatment using our advanced Observ Skin Analysis Technology. This will examine the skin on a deeper cellular level, conveying how well your skin is functioning, and why you are experiencing repetitive skin concerns. This help us to customise treatments and programs that are ideally suited to your needs, including prescribed homecare to continue the skin renewal process achieving long-term results.
Get in touch with our cosmetic clinic in Bondi today for more information about our services or to book an appointment.