Bespoke facials meet state-of-the-art technology
We take pride in our results. A full consultation prior to treatment using our advanced Skin Observ Technology to analyse your skin helps us to customise facials, body therapies and treatment packages that are ideally suited to your needs.
Intensive Facial Therapies
Allow 90 minS $245
Bespoke Facial – Customisation is what we specialise in. This facial includes a combination of an exfoliation, LED, ultrasound infusion, deep tissue/lymphatic drainage/facial cupping/gua sha, masks, scalp massage and hand massage. Finishing off with serums, moisturiser/SPF.
Recommended for all skin types/pregnancy safe
Teen Facial Ages 12-18 yrs old
Allow 40 minS $99
This is for our teens who are wanting to learn how to clean their skin and have a clean out of their skin. Teen skins can change in a blink of an eye, so we are happy to provide this express treatment to remove cell build up, extract any blocked pores and LED lights to heal. Finishing off with a soothing mask and moisturiser.
Why You Should Consider a Bespoke Facial
A bespoke facial incorporates various techniques to assist with clearing up any skin issues you may be experiencing. When you book an appointment for this facial your therapist will blend a customised exfoliation with radiofrequency, LED, lymphatic drainage, and extractions (if needed) and finishing with a custom serums, moisturiser, however, the blend will depend on your skin’s needs. At Pellis Medispa, our therapists are fully trained and qualified in the beauty therapy industry to provide you with the best services available. We have brushed up our skills when it comes to bespoke facials to ensure it’s performed correctly and doesn’t harm your skin.
Tips Regarding a Bespoke Facial Treatment
A bespoke facial is tailored to your skin’s individual needs. It will leave your skin feeling fresh and renewed while increasing blood circulation to your skin’s surface and revitalising your facial muscles. Here are some tips to prepare you for your bespoke facial treatment:
- Go with a fresh face. To save time during your appointment and to give your beauty therapist a better understanding of what type of skin you have, it’s best to skip the makeup and moisturiser on the day.
- Schedule enough time. Be sure to leave a fair amount of free time after your appointment so that you don’t have to rush through your treatment and can fully enjoy being pampered.
- Ask for aftercare advice. Once your facial is complete, ask the beauty therapist about what types of products you should use to maintain your skin’s freshness and prevent any damage. There may be certain products that you should avoid, so it’s best to ask for their professional advice.
What You Should Know About a Gua Sha Facial
If you want a facial that relaxes your facial muscles and promotes tissue drainage, then a Gua Sha facial is just what you need. Your therapist will use either a flat Jade or Rose Quartz roller and gently run it in an upward motion along your face. Here is what you should know about this type of facial:
- Originates from East Asia. The treatment was mainly used in traditional East Asian and Chinese medicines before it became popular across the rest of the globe.
- Can assist with pain. Other than leaving your skin beautiful, a Gua Sha facial can assist with relieving migraines and neck muscle aches.
- Modernised techniques. Traditionally a beauty therapist would use a flat Jade stone rather than a roller to scrape across your skin.
Why Trust Pellis Medispa Regarding a Bondi Junction Facial
With our extensive knowledge and experience in the beauty industry, we have established ourselves as one of the top beauty therapy salons in the area. We use some of the most advanced equipment and techniques available, so when you leave our salon, you’ll feel like a whole new person. With our fat reduction and body contouring procedures, you can achieve a slim look while being pampered. As new procedures and techniques become available, we ensure we train staff to offer our clients exceptional quality beauty therapies.