Guinot’s aim is to offer the best products and services for antiaging and hydration. That’s why Guinot formulates its skincare products with the best active ingredients at optimum concentrations. This is the evolution of this range and has been an industry leader now for 50 years.
To ensure safety, Guinot formulates and manufactures its treatment products in compliance with pharmaceutical standards of precision and rigour. Based near Paris, France, the Guinot laboratory is ISO 22716 and ISO 14001 certified, both of which are two important international standards in the cosmetic industry:
ISO 22716 attests to the high quality of manufacturing methods: clean rooms with purified air, water that is purified, deionised and monitored, and product traceability.
ISO 14001 certifies the environmental quality of the laboratories.
In order to monitor the effectiveness of its treatment methods and products, Guinot has recreated a pilot beauty salon in its research and development centre. This enables us to constantly assess new active ingredients resulting from recent scientific breakthroughs and to improve formulas in an effort to increase their effectiveness.
Hydradermie Allow 90 min $199This state-of-the-art facial incorporates Galvanic Infusion, which helps deliver peptide-based gels deep into the skin, in conjunction with high frequency facial therapy. A relaxing lymphatic and muscle releasing face, neck and décolletage massage is followed by the application of stem-cell and peptide serums and masks. While your skin is restoring, you will receive a scalp and hand massage. The results of this spectacularly hydrating and rejuvenating facial get better over the following week and a home care regimen is prescribed to support the transformation.
Hydralift Allow 90min $199
For those who want to take their facial muscles to the gym!! This facial toning treatment is a full neck and face workout. Targeting slackened muscles your muscle pulses and tones. Followed by a deep tissue massage and masks. A series is recommended for optimum results.
pH Rebalancing Facial Allow 75 min $189
This beautiful skin treatment is for all skin types needing an enzyme base exfoliation which consists of gentle fruit enzymes rebalances the acid mantle removing dead skin build up. Followed by an ultrasound peptide infusion customised to your skin. Then using a specific massage serum which hydrates and rejuvenates followed by a cooling/soothing mask which turns into rubber once all nutrients have been delivered into the skin. Eyes and mouth are left not covered so all good to use if you are claustrophobic. Your skin is left feeling silky smooth and rejuvenated.
Detoxygene Facial Allow 75min $189
This is for environmentally compromised skins. Double cleansing followed by a gentle exfoliation then Green LED with infrared to soothe, calm and rebalance the skin. Specialised massage serum followed by a unique customised mask. This mask has an ingredient that acts like a magnet to remove toxins out of the skin, infuse soothing ingredients and rehydrate. Your skin is left calm, hydrated and illuminous.
Schedule Your Guinot Facial With Us
Are you interested in booking an appointment for a Guinot facial? Get in touch with the aestheticians at Pellis Medispa. We incorporate high-quality Guinot products into our facial techniques that help restore your skin’s natural beauty.
Benefits of a Guinot Facial
What do you know about the advantages of treating yourself to a facial? Here are some reasons why we think that every person should regularly indulge in one:
- Deep cleansing: Even if your skincare routine is impeccable, you may still experience a build-up of dirt or toxin on your skin throughout the day. This grime can embed itself into the deep crevices of your skin which could lead to breakouts or other conditions. A facial removes dead skin and other contaminants, so you’re left with nothing less than healthy skin that’s soft to the touch.
- Skin hydration: Exposure to ultraviolet rays can harm your skin, particularly your face. UV rays absorb the natural moisture from your skin, leaving it with a dry and flaky appearance. A facial is an excellent way to rehydrate your skin and restore its natural glow.
- Boost in confidence: Skin imperfections can cause embarrassment for any person. After a facial, you will see a noticeable change in your look, which can give you a confidence boost.
We enjoy speaking with our clients regarding the benefits of having a facial. If you have more questions about what you can expect during your appointment, we encourage you to chat with us.
Related Services We Provide to a Guinot Facial
Not only do we offer our clients the opportunity to enjoy one of our Guinot facials, but we also provide you with the chance to improve the appearance of your skin with one of our other related services:
- Anti-wrinkle injections: As you begin to age, you may notice the appearance of wrinkles around the corners of your eyes or in your forehead. If this becomes a source of frustration for you, we encourage you to take advantage of our anti-wrinkle injections. Treatments usually take a little over 15min and give your skin a smooth and youthful appearance. Results typically can last for up to four months.
- Kallos Altitude therapies: Did you know that our medispa is the exclusive provider of Kallos Altitude therapies? These unique skin treatments can rejuvenate your skin so you can accomplish your ideal appearance. It’s non-invasive, which provide you with the added benefit of no downtime. Cellular regeneration like no other.
- Initial consultation: As industry professionals, we realise that every client’s skin is different, so if you feel lost regarding the best treatment for you, our team is here to provide you with the guidance you need. We can discuss with you both short-term and long-term goals that you have for your skin.
What You Stand to Gain from Pellis Medispa
When you come to Pellis Medispa, you can rest assured that your skin is in excellent hands. Get in touch with us today and find out how we can make the vision you have for your skin a reality.