About our Registered Nurse (RN) Sharleah
Sharleah has been specialising in cosmetic injectables now for 15 years. She specialises in PRGF, Plasma treatment, Threading, Dermal fillers and Anti-wrinkle injections. Our philosophy here at Pellis is “a little bit goes a long way”. We love natural enhancement. These treatments really complement specific and intensive skin therapies and Sharleah will advise on which treatments will benefit and continue the results of your injectables. A complimentary skin consultation and facetime call with a prescribing doctor is required before commencing any of the above services, besides PRGF. If you would like more information please book in for a complimentary consultation with Sharleah, who is available only on Fridays in the clinic from 11am till 6pm.
PRGF (Plasma growth factors)
As more and more studies arise on artificial injectables clients are now after more natural enhancements.
What are natural enhancements? Here at Pellis we use the Platelet Rich Growth Factors (PRGF) which is the most natural form of enhancement. Our platelet contain natural enhancing building blocks for our skin tissue. Growth factors are vital in the process which helps stimulate the growth and rejuvenation of new cells correcting the integrity of your skin.
By having PRGF it reduces oxidation stress and regeneration of the skin
Three types of applications:
1. Plasma injections in localised areas for example tear troughs. It is $250 a ml and mild swelling for up to four days post treatments
2. Plasma and Dermapen for resurfacing, reducing scarring, pigmentation, capillaries, open pores and overall increase the health of the skin. It is $899 for 3ml of Plasma and Dermapen (valued at $1075)
3. PRGF this is YOUR natural dermal filler. 3ml minimum at $1250 (valued at $1500). This is YOUR OWN custom made filler made from your growth factors, and can be injected anywhere on the face, neck, décolletage and back of hands. Mild swelling post treatment and depending on the individual slight bruising
If you are after thickening brighter youthful skin the plasma really ticks all the boxes. This treatment is fully Kosher, vegan and no synthetics are used and you cannot get a reaction from plasma or PRGF treatments. For optimum results we recommend three treatments one month apart. The results vary from person to person but the skin is rebuilding for up to four months post treatment.
We prescribe specific home care and treatments to maintain the longevity of these incredible skin treatments
Anti Wrinkle Injections (Botox)
$15 per unit for Botox and $4 per unit for Dysport
Anti-wrinkle injections work by blocking the nerve signals that cause your facial muscles to contract. When the product is absorbed into the muscle, the muscle relaxes and stops the action that is causing the wrinkles or lines to be formed. Gradually your face will start to look smoother and more relaxed and new wrinkles will be prevented from forming. The common time frame in between treatments is four months.
Also available treatments from our RN are traditional synthetic Dermal fillers and PDO Threading.
PDO Threading provides a scaffolding lift to help stimulate collagen in skins that have lost elasticity and firmness. If you are after lifting of the skin please speak to Sharleah and come in for a consultation. Please allow 75 minutes for this treatment and numbing is provided. Pricing on application.
Restore Youth and Resilience With Anti-Ageing Treatment
Sunscreen, creams, lotions, serum… Who really knows what all this means? What is it used for, and what are the differences between all the products? Who has the time to figure it out? We understand the demands of today’s life, and the additional harm stress and environmental factors can have on us, our bodies and our skin. The skin is the largest organ in the body, and isn’t it astounding to know that we, as adults, carry just over 3.5 kg of skin? The importance of skin care can never be underestimated. At Pellis Medispa, we aim to help you help with anti-ageing treatment.
Benefits of Our Treatments
We provide focused treatment to combat the effects of ageing, sun damage and environmental impact on your skin. It’s popularly sets to reduce wrinkles, improve skin tone, and diminish the appearance of scars.
- This treatment rejuvenates your skin on a cellular level, enhancing the growth of new cells resulting in younger-looking skin.
- Keeping your skin revitalised means radiant skin. Because the skin forms part of our bodies, taking a holistic view of your body and its wellbeing is essential.
- Our processes improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, but many admit to the boost in confidence they experienced after the treatment.
What Sets Pellis Medispa Apart Regarding Plasma Growth Factor Treatment
Plasma Growth Factor treatment is essentially using the body’s own substances to revive the skin. Plasma is the liquid portion of the blood and serves as the way for red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets to move. Plasma contains growth factors, platelets and proteins that are known to encourage healing and new cells. These are removed from the plasma and then injected back into the skin or either infused with skin needling. Full skin regeneration using your own growth factors. It’s the next level up from PRP. These treatments are performed by a Registered Nurse who specialises in PRGF (Platelet Rich Growth Factors) and all the equipment we use is certified from Switzerland.
- Personalised service is the cornerstone of our values. With over 21 years of experience, we aim to provide the best to every customer who walks through our doors.
- Based on your consultation, we create a customised strategy for your skin, suitable for only you, to ensure we treat your skin with the care it deserves, including home prescriptions skin care to enhance the treatment affects.
- We offer a registered nurse at all times. You’re welcome to pop in to ask questions about the medical aspects of plasma treatment. All consultations are complimentary.
Myths About Injectables in Sydney
Several myths exist around injectables in Sydney, mainly around the use of Botox. Injectables, however, are not a one-size-fits-all, it is an individualised solution after a consultation by a professional. Secondly, not all injectables work in the same manner. Discussing an approach best suited to your skin’s needs are imperative. Only this will ensure a favourable outcome. Injectables in Sydney are also said to be painful and reserved for the female gender: skin rejuvenation is no longer exclusively for females. Looking after one’s skin should be everyone’s priority. In some cases, injectables may result in swelling but no pain – only a slight pinch is felt.
A professional, obligation-free consultation is within reach. Contact us now for your first step towards upliftment.