Intensive Facial Therapies
Microdermabrasion $149 Allow 45min
This is the Royals Royce treatment perfect for serious age management and provides exceptional results for special events. Combining Pro Alpha exfoliation, LED therapy then Enzyme 1, 2 and 3 applied with the special application for muscle banding which tones facial muscles to lift, rejuvenate and give long lasting healthy skin on your face and neck.
Skin Peels Stand alone treatment $99 Allow 30 min
As an ad on $60 Pellis offers the following Skin Peels:
1. Glycolic – 7.5%, 15%, 50% Glycolic is derived from sugar cane. It belongs to the AHA family. Glycolic is used for topical resurfacing. Great for pore reduction, superficial dead skin removal, brightening and reduction of topical scaring. Starting a package for ultimate results is one a week for 6 weeks. The % we use is dependent on the individuals skin type. Prepping your skin is recommended by using prescribed skin care for maximum & long-lasting results.
2. Lactic Acid – Lactic is derived from milk. It is used on sensitive dry skins. Lactic acid is best known to reduce hyperpigmentation, lighten age spots, reduce superficial lines, and deeply hydrate the epidermis. There is no micro shedding post treatment and your skin is smooth, soft and rejuvenated.
3. BHA/Salicylic acid – BHA is derived from willow tree extract and sweet birch bark. BHA’s are a staple treatment for oily, congested, pustulated skin and helps regulate oil flow by reducing oil production. It is antibacterial so it kills any infection in the oil gland and dries out the pimple and flakes off. For optimum results one a week for 6 weeks is recommended and recommended home care to maintain the baseline of the skin and moisture levels.
IPL (Intense Pulse Light) $229 Allow 60min
IPL works by emitting broad spectrum light that’s able to penetrate the different depths of our skin. Brown pigment tends to be located more superficially whereas red vascular pigment sits beneath deeper. IPL energy can traverse all layers and is absorbed by both brown and red pigment, thereby destroying them in the process. The healing resulting from IPL treatment procedures, more even complexions as excess deposits and vascular pigment are worked through the superficial layers of the skin over several sessions. Leaving your skin plumper, smooth, even tones and less red.
IPL promotes the production of collagen deep in the dermal layers which helps to improve skin laxity and firmness. Pore size is reduced due to the oil regulation from the treatment, fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable and skin looks more radiant and youthful. We also include a complimentary LED Green or Yellow light depending on your skin concern for healing and regeneration. Valued at $85
Pellis recommends 6 treatments, 2 weeks apart for the optimum results also prescribed home care to maximise your results.
Collagen Induction Therapy (Dermapen/Skin Needling) $325 Allow 90 min
Collagen Induction Therapy uses a Dermapen to puncture the skin with sterile microneedles and create micro-channels. This process stimulates human growth factors to synthasise the production of collagen. In addition, the micro-channels allow for 80% greater absorption of topical actives.
Dermapen also known as skin needling is a great solution for those individuals who want to combat glycation, fine lines, open pores, scarring and pigmentation all at once. A course of three is recommended one month apart. We numb the skin for comfort and we either infuse skin rebuilding peptides, hyaluronic acid, and plant based stem cells or we can use your own plasma (which needs to be prepared by our Registered Nurse, we have packages available for this treatment) We also include complimentary LED with the Dermapen valued at $85
Post skin needling your skin will be pink flushed for up to 48 hrs, you will get a micro shedding up to a week and you must use gentle hydrating products with SPF 30+ every day. Hydrating your skin will minimise the micro shed and the tightness in your skin. We are happy to recommend products to enhance your skin’s results.
OxyGeneo Allow 90 min $199
This breakthrough technology delivers superior anti-ageing results by treating the skin at a deeper level. OxyGeneo combines gentle exfoliation, natural skin oxygenation, and deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalising nutrients for a three-in-one super facial with outstanding results. The combination of ingredients creates the BOHR effect on the skin which is CO2 bubbles which then increases blood flow through the deeper layers of the dermis which then feeds the cells while infusing the amino acids on the top layers of the epidermis which is a dual effect and leaves your skin looking illuminous for days!! Also, we do a TriPollar treatment around the eyes and mouth to deliver skin tightening and treatment of wrinkles. The tripollar treatment is a radio frequency which heats the muscle and relaxes the muscle and tones. It is a great little add on to a highly effective facial therapy.
This intensive facial treatment also includes lymphatic drainage massage, custom masks and scalp massage finishing off with custom serums, moisturisers, and SPF.
LED à Standalone Therapy 30 min $85
Our LED has specific programs for certain skin concerns which go from 15 to 22 min long using a variation of different colours.
LEDs or light emitting diodes stimulate collagen production and promote the skin’s natural ability to heal itself. Based on scientifically proven principles, an LED device consists of a computer chip enclosed in a resin that resembles glass. During treatment it emits therapeutic wavelengths or colours of light energy. When exposed to specific light wavelengths, the cells in the dermis convert this light energy into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the fuel necessary for cells to function and regenerate at the highest level possible.
Red LED stimulates fibroblasts in the dermal layers. These are responsible for producing collagen (which gives the skin its plumpness) and elastin (which gives the skin elasticity). Red LED is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, treat stretch marks and sun damage.
● Blue LEDs are effective at improving acne by targeting acne-causing bacteria which live in the pores and on the skin’s surface.
● Yellow LED is absorbed most deeply and helps to increase cell permeability and absorption, reduce pain, inflammation and speed healing of cystic acne.
● Green LED addresses pigmentation issues, evens out skin tone and discoloration, brightens the complexion and has a calming effect, stimulates your lymphatics.
LED Light Therapy is a painless yet effective treatment to improve the overall condition of your skin. It can be done as a stand-alone treatment or in synergy with other therapies like facials, anti-wrinkle injections and skin-tightening.
Trust Us to Revive Your Skin With Our Facial Rejuvenation Clinic in Sydney
A facial rejuvenation clinic in Sydney is not one-size-fits-all. We all pursue skincare in different ways. Popular over-the-counter creams, lotions, and serums are sometimes the first place that we look for ways to turn back the clock of aging and reduce its signs on our skin. A close second for advice and quick tips is the Internet—but while this method is easy, we all understand its shortcomings and know the challenges of finding dependable information.
At Pellis Medispa, we base our treatments on years of experience, active and ongoing research, and science. This commitment means that we provide our clients with a range of trusted treatments, including facials, a Dermapen treatment, and collagen induction therapy.
Related Services We Provide to a Facial Near Double Bay
Skin treatments can be as individual as our fingerprints and include a diverse range of both surface and deeper tissue treatments, each designed to optimally renew skin. Some treatments can help to reduce pigmentation while others assist with oil production, which in turn helps prevent the occurrence of acne. We offer the following treatments:
- Collagen induction therapy, also known as Dermapen or skin needling. The process involves micro-needling, which enhances the production of collagen to work against fine lines and wrinkles.
- LED light therapy includes blue, yellow, red, and green lights shining on the skin. This exposure boosts collagen production, which helps the skin to heal itself. Each light offers a different potential benefit: blue helps fight acne while red helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Microdermabrasion is a combination of Pro Alpha exfoliation, LED therapy, and the use of Enzymes 1, 2 and 3–a combination that many professionals consider the ultimate in skincare.
When Investing in Facial Rejuvenation Treatment, Consider This
Our bodies are truly well-made. Your body can often adapt, shed, heal, and recuperate by itself. Making an informed decision regarding your skin will save you frustration and respect your body’s natural capabilities.
- Individual skin type and tone. As our skins differ, so our treatments will differ. Together with your skin type, consider your investment and your goal. Is it a new beginning? A wellness change? Or a swift response to a potential problem?
- Finding a reputable organisation. Choose a company with a proven record of service, research, and satisfied clients.
- Look for recurring clients. A client who returns is a happy client. Recurring clientele points to a relationship, not just a treatment—the ability to analyse, advise, and guide a client.
About the Professionals at Pellis Medispa
With 21 years of experience under her belt, Yvette manages a team of professionals known for their knowledgeable and kind client-led approach. We ground this approach in personalised service to provide memorable service: we support and encourage our clients on their journeys with their skin. At our facial rejuvenation clinic near Bondi, we employ a full-time registered nurse to assist with treatments.
Speak to us about the future of your skin.